Subject: [Leica] Wedding speech, photos
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:52:01 -0500

I haven't contributed much to the LUG in terms of conversation or image
postings lately, so here's something for you.

My brother got married this spring.  He and his bride are in their mid 40s,
and the family on both sides were happy to see them each get married for the
first (only ;) ) time.  I brought along my gear, but I was a groomsman so
all of my photos are from before/after the ceremony.

The official photographer was shooting straight digital, and during the
reception he set up a slide show with his laptop.  When he saw me looking at
the show he smiled and jokingly said, "Let's see your Leica do that!"

We ordered a single reprint from the photographer, and there was a color
cast in the highlights.  I'd be disappointed if all my wedding prints looked
like that.

Anyway, here is my reception speech along with some of my own images of the
event:

http://www.sleepytom.com/essays/wedding.html

Tom