Subject: Re: [Leica] Arnold Actions : Monday
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:17:44 -0400

Listen to me now, or hear me later,

First of all, Jesse never held public office (that I know of).  He's just a
minister of the Church ('nuff said) <vbg> and so is held to a different
standard than others.  Clinton, as has already been mentioned, sort of
almost got impeached for his little peccadilloes (pun intended).  Kennedy
(assuming you mean JFK) was of a different time.  Most, if not all, of his
liaisons came to light after his death.  It may be that the press (or some
of them) knew of them, but these things simply were kept under the carpet.
Like Ike's long affair with his Jeep (tm) driver, FDR's numerous affairs,
the fact that Eleanor Roosevelt preferred female company, etc.  Different
times...

But, as far as Ahnold goes, well, what does one expect?  Kripes he was a
steroid-loaded A-type personality body builder!  Then, he became a movie
star!  Nah, no one in those lines of business are skirt chasers...

<vbg>

this'll be fun,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer