Subject: Re: [Leica] Chris Williams, did you see this Panasonic?
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:27:57 -0400

When I was a kid, I used to rush home from school, and on one of the two TV
channels that we got, the Mickey Mouse Club was on.  Cubbie was the smallest
Mousketeer.  Annette was the best developed Mousketeer.  The latter comment
has nothing to do with anything, I just remember that she looked different
from all the others, but in my youthful naivete, I didn't know exactly why.

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer