Subject: Re: [Leica] Thank You, LugNuts!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 20:15:52 -0700

Tina Manley offered:
> Dear LugNuts:
> I received today a package from the LUG.  I imagine that it was sent when
> was having knee surgery and has just now made it to my door. <<<<<

Hey dear lady you are most welcome and enjoy!! :-)

> I am finally released from all medical prohibitions and the Lagavulin
looks
> wonderful!!  I'm restraining myself until tomorrow because I already had
> wine for supper but I'll lift a toast to the LUG tomorrow night at 5:00
> P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, USA.  Anybody is welcome to join me as I toast
> the wonderful LUG and especially Phong for getting the Lagavulin to
me!<<<<

OK so that means I have to hoist one at 2 pm? ;-) Seems reasonable, I can
get all the work stuff out of the way in the morning and have one at 2! :-)
Or maybe 2 @ 2! ;-)

Great timing to start, like the  afternoon! ;-)

> I'll never forget you guys!<<<

Well dear girl I for one will never forget you and your wonderful southern
lady charm and friendship over the years.:-) Here's to you Tina raise it
high and full! :-)
ted