Subject: [Leica] Updated info about kyle's show tonight
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:29:46 -0400

Hey kids --

  answering some questions here I've gotten from some luggers:

1) 	yes, there is still crash space at casa de kyle, some of the good
spots have been spoken for, but we have sofas 	remaining and plenty of
floor space if you bring a sleeping bag or an air mattress.

2)	yes, there is a rumor that tina manley, ted grant, cindy sherman and
gram battison are coming out and staying over.
	I know this because I started the rumor. Sadly, it's just a rumor.

3)	reception is from 7:00 - 9:00. there will be free food and booze.

4)	probably some sort of shin-dig afterwards.

http://www.netaxs.com/~cassidy/gallerycard.jpg

Lemme know if you're coming out, need directions, or a place to stay.

Hope to see many of you tonight,

kyle