Subject: Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh... SHANDY! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:18:45 -0700

Jerry Lehrer was shocked: ;-)

> When living in the UK, I was appalled to see the people mixing
> good ale/ beer with lemonade or 7 Up!  They called it a "shandy".
> I called it a shame.<<<

Hi Jerry,

Don't feel bad that's a drink that's been around since ancient times. ;-)
Did you try one? Actually it looks like a heck of mixture but in real life
it's not as bad as you think. :-)

Shandy is sort of the  "101 of learning to drink" before you graduate to the
heavy duty stuff. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh... SHANDY! :-))
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh...)