Subject: Re: [Leica] Two ink-jet questions
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:30:01 -0500

You're looking for the Gray Balancer shipped with Epson products in the
UK. The English download can be found at this Russian site

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/making-beer.shtml

It does work...I've used it. You will need a Kodak Gray Scale (the small
one) called for in the article as a constant to compare against.

You may also find this site of value:
http://www.photo-i.co.uk/talkshop/gb-tutorial.htm

Lea