Subject: Re: [Leica] Ebay-fraud?
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:34:54 -0500

Jim,

While there may be nothing unusual about going to an unsuccesful bidder
to sell, it is clearly against Ebay rules.

Karen, this letter smacks of incorrect Ebay selling and depending on how
you feel about it, you ought to turn it over to Ebay's fraud protection
service (safe harbor or something like that). For one thing, you have no
way of knowing that the link he's sending you to relates to him in any
way! Egads.

I would be willing to bet my M6 that you would NOT be protected by Ebay
if you were to complete this transaction.

My two cents...
Lea