Subject: Re: [Leica] The Imprimatur of a Photograph
From: "frank theriault" <knarftheriault@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:21:25 -0400

Unfortunately, I'm now using Hotmail for e-mails.  The way it's currently
set up, this message comes across as a complete non sequitor.

Is it a response to a previous post or photograph?  It seems not, at least
according to the subject line, and the fact the the post in and of itself
refers to no previous writings.

However, the context of some of the replies seems to indicate that we're
talking about a particular image.  If so, could some one clue me in, as I
can make neither heads nor tails of this discussion.

thanks,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer