Subject: Re: [Leica] Family of Man 2
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:48:16 -0700

Alastair Firkin said,

> thanks Nathan, now how about you others, who got involved through years
> 1 and 2.
> Remind yourself of how good the submissions were by reviewing the
> homepage       www.familyofman2.com<<<<<,

OK OK we get the nagging message! :-)

But just think of the blood, sweat and tears as we rocket through thousands
of negatives and slides to meet the deadline. ;-) Heck you should be here
for the entertainment where the battles rage as we fight with each other
about what should go and what shouldn't! ;-)

I mean it's blood all over the damn place and me usually cringing in the
corner tears flowing because Sandy word beats me near to death with it's all
my fault we didn't do it months ago.

Then there's the other little item she prods with that sweet sounding voice
only a woman can muster when they want a guy to squirm as they twist the
word blade a tad adding to your already bleeding self. ;-)

In this quiet soft sounding voice just when you think it's going to be some
thing comforting, she says, "Well I got more selected last time and I'm
going to do it again this year." Then she flashes this smile that carries a
ton of cutting ice with it freezing my innards to an almost dead stop!!. :-(

Trust me, next year mine are going to be in very early, I just can't take
this another year of this "ruthless sounding woman with the nice smile!"
:-)

Yeah well the real truth is, she's an angel to work with and I wouldn't be
where I am today if she hadn't been working with me this past 8 years. As
many of you know it's been one heck of a year for the two of us as we toured
North America shooting our new book, "Women in Medicine" then Sandy off
overseas on another project.

However Alastair have no fear we'll be there! :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Family of Man 2)