Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:14:13 -0700

Yup... Paypal declined to return my $$$$ so I went to the Visa folks, and
had them return the funds to me.  Paypal then sent me a nice note saying
they had decided to "make an exception " to their standard policy.....
Nonsense, they got docked for the funds and had no say...  It became their
problem.

BTW, in my case, the item was not shipped to me... cost was around $450.....
Seller disappeared from sight.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank, have you, in fact, done this yourself?

> Yes, it works.  It works even if Paypal denies your credit request....
Just

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?)