Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ebay-fraud?
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:34:23 -0400

You went to the Visa folks?

Do you mean Visa themselves, or do you mean you went to your credit card
issuer, usually a bank, who then suspended the payment?

If the latter is the case then you have a credit card issuer who was
nice to you.

The usual response is that they will tell you that you had a valid
transaction between yourself and PayPal and so they can't/won't suspend
payment.

Jim