Subject: RE: [Leica] Self-PAWtrait
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:17:40 -0400

Not quite, Gene...The photographer controled the camera through the
computer. ;-)And the image was stored in the computer, rather than in
the camera, and appeared immediately on the computer screen. It's
actually sort of fun. Not of much value for working in the field, but I
can see where it could be quite neat in the studio.