Subject: RE: [Leica] Is digital photography necrophilia?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:13:53 -0400

Pine on..;-)
As to flash and color...why bother?

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Rolfe
Tessem
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 8:18 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

B. D. Colen wrote:
> I realize the MAJOR benefit of digital whenever I sit down at the film

> scanner!
>
> --Jim
> That, the savings in film and processing,being able to check flash
> exposure and balance instantaneously, and not having to worry in any
> serious way about color balance in terms of lighting on scene are it
> for me, Jim.;-)
>
> B. D.

1. Good, grief! What a bunch of whining wimps! If you guys can't figure
out flash exposures and color balance at this point, maybe you should
just hang it up.

2. I'm getting really, really tired of all the digital crap clogging up
a Leica list. There are plenty of venues for these discussions and this
isn't one of them. It almost makes me pine for Alfie Wang.

- --
Rolfe Tessem      |     Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com     |     96 Morton Street
(212) 463-0029    |     New York, Ny 10014