Subject: [Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:09:26 -0700

exactly... as you saw from questions in Mark Rabiner's post...he
raised the interesting issues of what made me see the image, which
image tells the story, and which is the most memorable...answer..the
original... but which works better as a pure photo, the crop... the
original is really what I wanted/want, but does it truly succeed? ,
no... unfortunately.....

so, what is the story we want to tell ? vs  which is the better
photograph ?....a great discussion, thanks to BD, Ted, Tina, Mark,
Jeffery, Don...others.

my own conclusion,  a successful pic depends on your measurement, your
goal.... or- go out there and do both, take a better photo...

sure, why not? ....Steve

 http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-54546.html<<<<

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary)