Subject: Re: [Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:10:54 -0700

> I rushed a copy of Steve's picture and Mark's posting to my wife,
who is
> an  Instructor for Nursing Clinical Students at our University.  I
think she
> will share.
>
> That idea, about cropping or not cropping, did your first instinct
have it
> right?  Extremely valid.   Sometimes I see something in a frame, and
I can't
> get close enough because I left my tele in the caddilac under the
tree or
> something.  I don't carry a lot of camera kit about.   I have to see
and
> shoot, and sometimes worry about getting my vision by cropping. I am
often
> aware that I need to not betray my original vision too.
>
> Super Underwear, Hooboy!  I want some!  Sonny

and both parents wanted all the help they could get...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-54618.html

Steve

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary)
Message from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> ([Leica] watching...waiting/PICU alt/summary)