Subject: RE: [Leica] Wolf Photos
From: Tarek Charara <tarek.charara@pix-that-stimulate.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:27:29 +0100

De B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>, le dimanche 26 octobre 2003 à 22:17 GMT :

>Precisely. Look at all the examples of friendly fido, who never bit a
>soul, who one day decides to chow down on the baby.

What about your friendly neighbour, who one day goes nuts and kills half of his family, neighbourhood, etc.? Things like that happen, but are they common? I don't know... From what I understand from a friend who did work with wolves (a couple of months on a photo reportage), wolves are more reliable than dogs once they are domesticated. That involves techniques that make you the "alpha wolf", I don't know about the rest :)

Tarek

Tarek Charara
site: http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com
expo: http://www.orients-unis.net