Subject: [Leica] m7...good or not?
From: Roy Gumpel <rgumpel@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:55:19 -0500

Sorry...but I have a question that is maybe out of context here. It's
not about wolves or whiskey or digital shadow noise.
How is the m7? Are you guys buying them? I've used m4 forever, and
dreamed about the day when an m4 would be made with AE.
Is the m7 the answer to my dreams? Is it much faster to use than the
m6? I'm not a tech-head, just a image maker.  I use a nikon f3 with a
motor drive on AE for much of my assignments. It's so easy and quick.
How much do you have spend now on the m7?
thanks gents.
roy g

roygumpel.com

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] m7...good or not?)