Subject: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW 43 reposted
From: Kip Peterson <kip@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:04:42 -0800

All:

As per Ted Grant's excellent suggestion, I've leveled the floor in this
week's image using Photoshop. The very linear shapes still have
distortions, of course. The real value of the feedback for me is to
become more careful when framing such subjects in the future. As a
dentist (who changed careers), I'm surprised I missed the error in the
first place. Perhaps another reason for the error is that by moving
from medium format (always on a tripod) to the usually handheld Leica,
I've become less careful of the horizon's position.

Thanks again--

Kip Peterson

Week 43 image at http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003