Subject: [Leica] NOW -- Annie Leibovitz & Leica Halloween
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 06:14:22 -0800

Jon says:
Subject: Re: Re[3]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz

> Sonny, "Leica-User" is obviously the kind of person that goes to the
store,
> spots a big blue box with a tiger on the front, buys it and is crestfallen
> when he discovers it is not a jig-saw puzzle"
> All the flakes are not necessarily in boxes!<<<<

Jon laddie, a wee bit of advice from the friendly old man, or take it as you
wish.
But I'd be careful, you may have bitten the tails of unexpected tigers!

Now back to Leica photography. :-)

The highlight of Halloween decorating maybe right here in Victoria, I
suppose that's easy given it's the city of nearly dead's. ;-)

The driveway entrance to the Lt. Governor's mansion is decorated with carved
Halloween pumpkins. A collection of " 150 pieces of Pumpkin Art," quite an
amazing photo opportunity. Both day and night.

So the colour assignment of the day and night is with R8's and "film!" ;-)
Well I might throw in a couple of digi snaps this evening for effect. ;-}
What effect? I haven't got a clue, but I'll find out as it should be
interesting in the dark.:-)
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant
Samples from the Women in Medicine project:
http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/WIMcollagePage.htm

Message from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[3]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz)
Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: Re[3]: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz)