Subject: Re: [Leica] New Subscriber, Introduction
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 16:13:42 -0400

Frank:

I would not consider Erwin Puts' review of the Nocton a "good review".  To
quote the last sentence of Mr. Puts' review "The Nokton 1.2/35mm Aspherical
is a good performer at smaller apertures, but at the wider apertures, it is
just acceptable. "

I wouldn't be buying a fast lens that was only good at smaller apertures.

Regards,

Robert