Subject: [Leica] Annie Leibovitz,H. Wulff's Mom and the B-word
From: "" <LEICA-USER@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:33:26 -0800

So, another adjective huh?
And I do not read Brian jumping up here either.
See Dumbass was not enough.
So I have to come to my own defense.

Here Goes.......
Henning if you were looking close enough, you would have seen your mom there at
Eudora, just below the SomeBozo...she was smiling, could it be because she was being
kneaded.

I find it funny that no one seem ready to watch what they say.
I think we all just pick at the keys saying ...they are just words so lets just say them.
Well, I have loved words from  the day my mom gave me literature, and I refused to be
shitted on, and if  some poop do get on me..... chances are I will shake it back on the
person who threw it.

As for Mr. Henning, all I have to say is Wuff, Wulff, and clean up after yourself....and here is
another B...word in exchange for your B word........Bitch!!!!!