Subject: Re: [Leica] something something and now animals
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:39:52 -0700

This is the classic misperception. That one or another operation will
make us live longer. It may improve your quality of life but it will
have little effect on how long you live. You imply that being blind
will prevent you from functioning in society. I would agree with the
proviso that you say "as I do now". Many people function perfectly well
in society with a wide variety of conditions that "normal" people
consider catastrophic.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] something something and now animals)