Subject: [Leica] FS M6, Lenses
From: "Happy Eyeball" <happy.eyeball@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:30:36 -0500

For sale:

- -M6 Classic chrome, Wetzlar S/N 16824xx. Exellent condition, minor (dulling,
lack of sheen - as would be expected from using the camera a bit).
Protective plastic still on bottom cover. Mechanically and electrically
spot-on in all respects, CLA'd by Sheri Krauter last fall. Comes with Leica
strap, a Konermann Slide attached, and possibly a Sling and Shade, if
they're where I think they are. Also comes with a Rose power switch (I also
have the regular cover). The switch works very well indeed.
Asking $980

- -35/2 Summicron-M S/N 35792xx. *Mint* as mint can be. Pristine glass. Stock
shade #12524, caps, leather case and box. Mechanically spot-on, smooth and
accurate.
$900

- -50/2 Summicron-M S/N 36792xx. Better than excellent, exterior clean as a
whistle, glass pristine. Mechanically spot-on, smooth and accurate. Leica
caps.
$550

- -90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit-M. Excellent outside, glass pristine. Mechanically
spot-on, smooth and accurate. Includes collapsible Leica shade #12517 and
matching cap #14191.  Purchased from Sheri Krauter her very self.
$600

All prices include UPS Blue Lable shipping within the continental US or
Canada. Overseas will be a bit more depending. I take Paypal.

Email me directly at happy.eyeball@verizon.net

Cheers, Jeffrey Fass