Subject: Re: [Leica] SF20 Howto
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 09:05:03 -0700

Actually fill is pretty simple with the M6 too. Just set the SF-20 to
auto, set the film ISO on the flash and set one of the auto apertures
to both the camera and flash. The aperture needs to be one that will
give you a 1/50 or under shutter speed. Now use the exposure comp
setting on the flash to dial in a one, two or three stop reduction (or
increase if so desired).

The TTL setting lets you adjust exposure comp in 1/3 stop steps. I also
like to cut back on the ambient lighting as well but it all depends on
the look you are after and the film you are using.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] SF20 Howto)