Subject: [Leica] Suggestion for quad tone printing
From: Michael Cahill <mcahill@laurelgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:18:51 -0500

Greetings all,

I am looking for some suggestions  regarding quadtone printing systems.
  I had been using an Epson Photo EX with Cone's Piezography BW system
until the EX clogged permanently.  I have the Stylus Photo 2000 for
color work and I'm looking for some ideas as to how to handle BW.  I
still have Cone's software and profiles, but need to purchase a printer
with which to work.

All suggestions welcome.  Thanks,

Michael Cahill
8 Sturbridge Court