Subject: RE: [Leica] Two new old images - Now FIVE images...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:56:24 -0500

Thanks...I, too, was struck by that...real and unreal at the same
time...My wife, who has an antiques business, recently came upon a bunch
of old, wooden, contact printing frames...I put a print of the woman in
the bench in an 8x10 contact frame and it looks like something from the
Crimean War....really amazing...I wish I had about 100 of those damn
things....;-)