Subject: RE: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:21:10 -0500

They certainly don't look set up, and some of them are truly outstanding
images. But given Rob's philosophy regarding the role of the
photographer and photography, I always have to wonder. That doesn't make
the images any less technically compelling - and moving - but it does
make me wonder about whose reality they convey.

B. D.