Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Rob &BD
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:50:08 -0700

> > I have admired both your images BD, and those of Rob Appleby, very
> > much...... but long before this tete a tete,  I thought of you/BD
as
> > a reporter,  and Rob as a propagandist...
>
> Like Dorothea Lange or Margaret Bourke-White or Walker Evans? Or
just like
> some who works for say AOL Time Warner (aka USA inc.)?
>
> tim

ha..... opinions will strongly vary...personally I'll think about it
for a while...

doesn't it, in part,  have to do with using a project for an agenda,
or a purpose to bring to others, especially to affect their thoughts
and behavior....

1.do you have it going in?
2.do you have it coming out?
3.is it the same going in and coming out, or has the project changed
you...or have you changed the project, to accomplish the predetermined
goals?
4.or do you let it just happen, and decide what it means afterwards?

Steve