Subject: RE: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:00:59 -0500

No, Tina, you're not being naive - you're sticking up for some very
important principles. And when people stop sticking up for them
photographs will no longer have any value as anything other than eye
candy and propagand. It's bad enough that today the single most biased
electronic media outlet declares itself to be "fair and balanced," but
the day we start accepting the idea that it doesn't matter if we pose
"news" and "documentary" photographs because, after all, we have a story
to tell and posing helps us tell the story, we might as well all give
up.

B. D.