Subject: Re: [Leica] Bob Shell
From: "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:51:18 -0400

Hi,

This is going to surprise a lot of people, perhaps most of all Austin, but I
agree with him on this one. A lot of people here either know Bob, know of Bob,
or consider him a real ( face to face ) or virtual ( on-line ) friend. I took
the comments to be no more than letting his friends know what was going on, much
the same way most of us interested in the progress of a friend who has a serious
illness.

Now, Austin, you didn't think I was going to let you off the cheap did you?
Aren't there modern perscription pills which can help you with this SNOOKY
thing! :-) Shouldn't be hard to come by, just stop deleting your spam!

Barney