Subject: Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 17:05:13 -0700

Hi Ted,

I knew you were going to jump on me and I even deserve it! Please pull
my ear long and hard the next time you see me (note: do not tell Ted
you will soon be in Victoria...oops!). My mother will thank you --
perhaps others on the list as well :-) As you have said before, if we
were only in a nice cosy pub and the single malt was flowing freely,
things would look and sound a lot different. Blurry at least anyway...

BUT I also feel if someone implies that their photography is more
honest than another's, they had better be prepared to back it up.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] re: The Decisive Moment is gone)