Subject: Re: [Leica] Doug's Reality?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:04:45 -0800

Hi Doug,
Would you please contact me private as I'd like a print of this owl for a
very dear friend of ours who is an "owl lady." ;-)

Very nice lady who's quite involved with owls, their habitat and everything
about them.

My wife and I figured this one would blow her away as a Christmas present.
thank you.

ted
ted grant @ shaw.ca