Subject: RE: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:32:36 -0500

Speaking of cropping, a few months ago there was
a photo of bombing victims in Iraq where you see
a older man carrying in his arms a girl who appears
unconcious or dead.  All the copies in the US that
I saw of the photo had it cropped so that you don't
see that her leg(s) were blown away and she was
completely maimed.  Cropping in this case would
appear "dishonest".

- - Phong