Subject: Re: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 00:59:58 -0800

Exactly! The problem lies in people like Rob and others who say that the
approach advocated by Tina, Me, the NPPA, Ted and others is not a valid
approach because we somehow are making this mistake. But the mistake is that
assumption - which is grossly inaccurate.

on 11/6/03 11:37 PM, Henning Wulff at henningw@archiphoto.com wrote:

> Honesty is not possible if you are blind to the factors influencing
> your decisions.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"A man should be able to classify everything he believes so that he can say:
'This I believe because it is handed down from the Prophets; this I believe
from the evidence of my senses; and this I believe from reason.' Whoever
believes anything that does not fall within these three categories, to him
apply the saying: 'The thoughtless believe every word.'" - Maimonides