Subject: Re: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 07:20:48 -0700

Actually it started out in the reverse. All we were discussing was that
the mere presence of the photographer has an impact and changes the
situation: sometimes significantly. Some felt it was important to
realize this while others claimed it was not a factor in their
photography. There were no personal insinuations until they were
directed at Rob's work.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Journalism, altered photo's, and other ethical debates)