Subject: Re: [Leica] M2-Film Counter Problem
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 09:17:16 -0800

JF (what is your name?)

Legging it up here would be a real climb, as I live just over the top
of Mt. Soledad.

To remove the advance lever. you need a non-marring compression
wrench, called a Flexiclamp, as sold by Micro-Tools.

You should not be able to compress the counter dial downward.

Why not take the camera to a proper repair service where the
repair can be made in 25 minutes?

Jerry