Subject: Re: [Leica] M2-Film Counter Problem
From: studio52@fastmail.fm
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:52:54 -0500

Thank you Jerry Lehrer and John Collier for your timely and informative
damage I will shoot a few more rolls as this is my first Leica and I'm
having a ball! Knowing how many shots I have available is not important
at this point :) The first roll had 32 correctly exposed frames using
sunny-16 with nice tonal value. The M2 is so much easier and faster for
me to focus than my FM3a, or it's AE-1 predecessor...Jerry Freeman