Subject: [Leica] the eternal Q: which for a 2nd M camera?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:12:16 -0800

Let me preface that the M7 is my first and only M camera. Right now it's in
NJ having its RF fixed (my fault, not the camera's). Another M7 for backup
would be ideal, except for $$$. Barring that, I want at least a light
meter, so the choices seem to be:
- - M6TTL
- - Hexar RF <-- I can get one for just over $400, but the vertical RF
alignment is off :-(
- - Bessa R2

Any thoughts?

use richard@imagecraft.com)