Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: food (WAS: Nathan's PAW 45: Spanish hams)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 18:06:29 -0500

At 01:58 PM 11/9/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I think we had a cornbread discussion on here a few months ago, didn't we?
>If I recall, I think Sonny offered up a few recipes from Louisiana! :)
>
>Kit

I'm cooking cornbread tonight.  No sugar, no flour!!  Stone-ground
cornmeal, buttermilk, eggs, baking soda, salt, and Crisco.  Melt the Crisco
in a cast-iron skillet and add the other ingredients when the Crisco
sizzles.  Outstanding.  I never have leftovers.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

http://www.pdiphotos.com