Subject: [Leica] re: making fun of the food in other countries
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:27:22 -0500

felix said:

>In the some way nobody not using a Leica (to be OT) can comment about >his
extraordinary virtues, nobody having visited the best restaurants >of a
country can make fun of his quality.

obviously, felix, you are indeed from spain. in america, we take great pride
in our inborn ability to criticize all sorts of things we know absolutely
nothing about. now, when mcdonalds buys out all those "gourmet" restaurants
and starts serving cheeseburgers, you'll learn all about good food!

obleica: had a swell time at jim shulman's leica party last night, we had an
IRC window open and people from the party dropped in throughout the night to
chat with leica users around the world. every once in a while, we all ran
outside to snap a photo of the eclipse. be looking for all your photos this
week in those paws!

;-)

kc