Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: bonsai
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:10:14 -0800

I'm a fan of most humour even much so called "sick" humour but I don't
find humour which involves the abuse of animals especially small animals
especially cats humorous.
For some reason jokes which involve cats are off limits to taste and
invite an anything goes attitude. And maybe it's part of a macho thing.
But you always find it and it's been on the lug at least once before.
Why?
You don't find it with dogs that's sacred to the macho thing. Puppy
abuse jokes I don't think so. Thank god.
To separate the men from the boys?
Consider me a "boy" then I think it's disgustingly stupid.
Did the word "bonsai" bring to mind and invite the mention of this sick website?
I think it's a stretch and I could have done without it.
I think we could have done with out it.
Such things I think are an homage to the immature idiots we were as
boys. Blowing up frogs and what not.
I think it's a "boy" thing. I think the males here are men not boys and
should say "so much to nostalgia."
Yes I am intolerant to such things. And feel just great about it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] OT: bonsai)