Subject: RE: [Leica] no no no, the silliest thing about last week ....
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 07:30:41 -0500

Kyle,
I must apologize for not posting any pictures of food last week.  The
cornbread was so good that it didn't stay around long enough to
photograph...er I was too busy buttering and snarfing it down to stop
before I took up a camera.  It might be something to do with being the
smallest in my family...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com