Subject: Re: [Leica] For Sale - Cameras and Books and more
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:01:19 -0500

Naaah.............. just a divorce!   It's the anger management problem
that led my wife to tell me 6 weeks ago that WE were getting a divorce.
  The separation agreement is already signed , sealed and delivered -
never under-estimate the power of a determined woman!   Anyway  with
many new expenses I really have to sell stuff - most of the excess
camera, watch stuff is gone so I'm working on my photobooks and a few
odds and ends like the Durst enlarger and M7.

ernie