Subject: RE: [Leica] BD's Point and Free Speech
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 01:10:57 -0500

At 01:55 PM 11/13/03 -0500, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Yes, The Media screws up. Yes, The Media often falls down on the job.
>But when all is said and done - thank God for the media. Imagine what
>the Bush Admininstration would be doing if there were no media. I
>believe it was Jefferson who wrote that he would rather have no
>government than no newspapers.

Well, as an anarchist, yes, I would rather have no government at all!

I find it interesting that you use the Bush Adminstration as a claim for
media importance.  During the Clinton Years, you were rather silent on the
gentle treatment Babblin' Bill got from the press.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!