Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 2
From: David C Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 03:46:43 -0500

On Nov 14, 2003, at 2:35 AM, Marc Attinasi wrote:

> Judging only from my experiences with the Digilux 1, manual focusing
> on an LCD screen is cruddy at best. Unless they put some kind of
> rangefinder or focus-assist indicator in the VF, manual focus won't be
> worth much. At least that is my impression - maybe others have had
> more luck with focusing on an LCD...

If you look at the back of the camera it has a button marked "EVF/LCD"
- - this would be Electronic Viewfinder/LCD toggle I would think.
whatever you might think of EVF it sure as shit beats the viewfinder on
the Digilux 1.

Dave

Message from Paul <lists@nrg666.com> (Re: [Leica] Digilux 2)
Message from Marc Attinasi <attinasi@mac.com> (Re: [Leica] Digilux 2)