Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB & Questions on R4S & R4SP bodies
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 08:10:39 -0600

Evan

Yes the R4S and R4SP are still repairable by Leica USA.  I had mine (R4SP)
in about 5 months ago for a repair and they did a great job with a quick
turn around.  This was the first failure I've had with any of my R's, after
about 15 years of use.  Heck they still have spare parts for the Leicaflex
SL, so R4 parts should be no problem.

Gene

                      ejdong@juno.com
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  [Leica] WTB & Questions on R4S & R4SP bodies

                      11/13/2003 11:47 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Anybody here  who has a spare (-2) or (-3) diopter for the  Leicaflex SL
(or later R bodies up to R7), please contact me as to
 where I can buy a used one.  I probably would need at east 2 to 3 of
them.

The R4S and R4SP bodies, are they still repairable by Leica USA and do
they still have spare parts for them? Any advice as to what I should be
looking out for in these bodies. I am currently using a Leicaflex SL with
50mm Summicron, 35mm and 90mm Elmarit.
I plan to buy the 19mm when funds are available.

Thanks in advance,

 Evan Dong