Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital group wanted --Acmefoto happy to help!
From: "Kit McChesney" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:03:55 -0700

Gerry and Tina--

We have a discussion board on our Web site, and anyone is most welcome to
set up a Leica digital discussion there and create a digital group for free.
Contact me if you want to make it more specific than any of the categories
we currently have.

That offer goes for anyone else, too, for any subject matter pertaining to
Leica or photography. We are more than happy to create a forum that suits
your interests and needs.

Kit

- --
Kit McChesney + Acmefoto