Subject: Re: [Leica] Problems with the LUG
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:16:28 -0800

Tina Manley said:

> There's something in the air.  I've gotten replies to e-mails I never
> received.  Maybe everything is just slow today.<<<

Naw it's the Martian's are coming and they're interfering with Planet
Earth's micro waves.  So watch out tonight if you use your microwave oven
for supper, it may wave back at you.;-)

And if it has a Leica in it's waving hand, you know you've either drank
tooooo much or there really are Martians. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] caution kid pics)