Subject: Re: [Leica] A month of PAWs NOW: Sussex Drive. ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:07:20 -0800

OOPS! ;-)
> But the church is Notre Dame Basilica...St Patrick's is on Kent ;-). Notre
> Dame is an amazing place, just recently refurbished. And Ottawa's city
hall
> has moved since the amalgamation of various satellite cities What was once
> the city hall is now a government building. At least I know a little bit
> about my home town ;-)<<<

Gee they have changed my home town of 32 years! ;-) Yeah and Notre Dame and
St.Pat's I should've known the difference between the two of them as I shot
weddings in both. ;-)

>Although if I were really picky I'd need to put Colonel By Drive/Sussex
Drive, as the street changes name as it crosses Rideau.<<

Yeah but the direction you're shooting is that not just Sussex Drive as it
crosses Rideau? The 180mm lens threw me off with the construction of the new
Daly building at Rideau and Sussex.

I'll not likely be back until the "Tulip Festival" ;-) I hate snow and wont
come unless under duress for "Winterlude" when the Rideau Canal becomes the
worlds longest skating rink.:-)   If you have time maybe we can do a new
look at the old city. ;-)

ted

Message from "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net> (Re: [Leica] A month of PAWs NOW: Sussex Drive. ;-))